FASHION PERSONAL SHOPPER TRAINING PROGRAM
Course 9 COMING SOON
What shall I wear?
An important part of a Personal Shopper’s activities is to be familiar with the protocol and etiquette required for each occasion. The Personal Shopper’s work goes beyond finding the perfect look for the client, since he/she must consider the intention that wants to be transmitted and how to do it. The dress code is coming to stay.
Be the star!
- To be aware of the rules of protocol and etiquette to apply in ceremonies and special events, for their subsequent implementation.
- To customize a client’s counselling service according to the characteristics of the event that he/she has to attend.
- Working looks
- Weddings, Christenings and First Communions
- Graduation ceremonies
- Other events
- Formal ceremonies
- Interpreting and communicating protocol requirements
- Introduction to interpersonal communication
- The Personal Shopper’s job
- Applying protocol according to the client’s needs
- Duration: 15 hours
- Reading language: English*
- Languages of voice-over: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Operating systems: Android, Windows and iOs
- iOS Minimun specifications: iOS 8 system or higher. Devices iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
- iOS Recommended specifications: iOS 9.system. Devices iPad 4 or higher, iPad mini retina or higher, iPhone 5 or higher.
- Android Minimun specifications**: Android 4.2 system or higher.Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution 480 x 800 pixels. 1GB RAM. 8GB storage.
- Android Recommended specifications**: System Android 5 or higher. Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution1280 x 720 pixels or higher. 2GB or higher RAM. 16 GB storage or higher.
*Also available in Spanish and Portuguese
**Android devices have their own operating system (versions) which may be personalized by each manufacturer. Changes made by the user to any device may result in the malfunctioning of the “Miami Fashion Personal Shopper (MFPS)” app and we cannot guarantee its correct operation, even if the device meets the requirements established.