FASHION PERSONAL SHOPPER TRAINING PROGRAM
Course 8 COMING SOON
THE CLIENT. HISTORY AND STYLISM
Who is who?
From the Middle-Ages until today, fashion has been a true reflection of the social, political and economic situation in each time. The study of relevant profiles that have made a difference in the history of fashion is essential to understand that each moment has its own style and its own essence.
A journey into the past!
- To study the history of fashion and of the different groundswells or trends along the years that appeared as a result of social, economic or political changes.
- To be able to tell the difference between the profession of a stylist and a Personal Shopper while, at the same time they complement each other.
History of fashion
- The beginnings of fashion
- 17th to 19th centuries
- 20th century
- 21st century
- Stylism vs Personal Shopping
- Most relevant Fashion Media
- Fashion photography
- Duration: 15 hours
- Reading language: English*
- Languages of voice-over: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Operating systems: Android, Windows and iOs
- iOS Minimun specifications: iOS 8 system or higher. Devices iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
- iOS Recommended specifications: iOS 9.system. Devices iPad 4 or higher, iPad mini retina or higher, iPhone 5 or higher.
- Android Minimun specifications**: Android 4.2 system or higher.Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution 480 x 800 pixels. 1GB RAM. 8GB storage.
- Android Recommended specifications**: System Android 5 or higher. Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution1280 x 720 pixels or higher. 2GB or higher RAM. 16 GB storage or higher.
*Also available in Spanish and Portuguese
**Android devices have their own operating system (versions) which may be personalized by each manufacturer. Changes made by the user to any device may result in the malfunctioning of the “Miami Fashion Personal Shopper (MFPS)” app and we cannot guarantee its correct operation, even if the device meets the requirements established.