FASHION PERSONAL SHOPPER TRAINING PROGRAM
Course 5 COMING SOON
THE CLIENT. STUDY OF COLOR
In full color!
Theories and color combinations are key aspects of a Personal Shopper’s work routine. The detailed analysis of the client’s characteristics includes a study of color to be later applied according to each type of person.
Find out the fashion rainbow!
- To perform a detailed analysis of the client’s style and needs to personalize the service to provide.
- To become familiar with the various theories of color for subsequent application in the counselling service, according to the client’s skin tone and hair color.
- Defining the client’s style
- Identification of requirements
- Planning the service
Study of color
- Introduction to the study of color
- Theory of color
- The four seasons theory
Fashion and color
- Duration: 15 hours
- Reading language: English*
- Languages of voice-over: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Operating systems: Android, Windows and iOs
- iOS Minimun specifications: iOS 8 system or higher. Devices iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
- iOS Recommended specifications: iOS 9.system. Devices iPad 4 or higher, iPad mini retina or higher, iPhone 5 or higher.
- Android Minimun specifications**: Android 4.2 system or higher.Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution 480 x 800 pixels. 1GB RAM. 8GB storage.
- Android Recommended specifications**: System Android 5 or higher. Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution1280 x 720 pixels or higher. 2GB or higher RAM. 16 GB storage or higher.
*Also available in Spanish and Portuguese
**Android devices have their own operating system (versions) which may be personalized by each manufacturer. Changes made by the user to any device may result in the malfunctioning of the “Miami Fashion Personal Shopper (MFPS)” app and we cannot guarantee its correct operation, even if the device meets the requirements established.