FASHION PERSONAL SHOPPER TRAINING PROGRAM
Course 2 NEW!
GARMENTS: MATERIALS AND FABRICS
From the material to the final product
A good personal shopper needs to have in depth knowledge of all fabrics and materials used in the making of garments and accessories.
Become an expert!
- To be able to identify fabrics and materials used in the making of garments and accessories, as well as their origin.
- Relevant natural fabrics
- Relevant artificial fabrics
- Techniques in modifying textiles
- Textile labelling
- Ecological textiles. A sustainable tendency?
- Duration: 15 hours
- Reading language: English*
- Languages of voice-over: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Operating systems: Android, Windows and iOs
- iOS Minimun specifications: iOS 8 system or higher. Devices iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
- iOS Recommended specifications: iOS 9.system. Devices iPad 4 or higher, iPad mini retina or higher, iPhone 5 or higher.
- Android Minimun specifications**: Android 4.2 system or higher.Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution 480 x 800 pixels. 1GB RAM. 8GB storage.
- Android Recommended specifications**: System Android 5 or higher. Devices smartphones or tablets, minimum screen resolution1280 x 720 pixels or higher. 2GB or higher RAM. 16 GB storage or higher.
*Also available in Spanish and Portuguese
**Android devices have their own operating system (versions) which may be personalized by each manufacturer. Changes made by the user to any device may result in the malfunctioning of the “Miami Fashion Personal Shopper (MFPS)” app and we cannot guarantee its correct operation, even if the device meets the requirements established.